"Judith Beheading Holofernes" reproduction framed poster print originally painted by Artemisia Gentileschi. Make a dramatic statement in any room with this Artemisia Gentileschi framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class. This second version painting, executed by Artemisia Gentileschi in Florence c. 1620 is one of the bloodiest and gruesome depictions of the intense scene. A perfect gift for the macabre Art lover.
Lord God, to whom all strength belongs, prosper what my hands are now to do for the greater glory of Jerusalem; for now is the time to recover your heritage and to further my plans to crush the enemies arrayed against us. — Judith’s prayer before beheading Holofernes (Judith 13:4-5)
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Ships in protective packaging!
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders