An illustration by Harry Clarke from Edgar Allan Poe's Tales of 'Mystery and Imagination', published by Harrup in 1919. The flattering cap sleeves, contemporary fit, and scoop-neck make this t-shirt a standout.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather grey has 33% polyester)
- Cap sleeves
- Double-needle stitching
- Rounded bottom
- Colors piece-dyed and garment-washed for superior softness
|Length (inches)||24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders