The Sabbath of Witches Francisco Goya Poster Art print in a black matte frame. In Witches' Sabbath or The Sabbath of Witches Goya beautifully depicts the Devil in the physical form of a personified goat. Around the goat is a coven of witches attending to the dark one during a moonlit night. These matte, museum-quality posters are printed on durable, archival paper. Make a dark statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame made from recycled wood adds an extra touch of class. Today it is held in the Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Madrid.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- High-quality poster print
- Archival graded paper and inks
- Matte print
- Hand inspected prior to **shipping
- Printed in USA and Europe
- Made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft
- Hand-made to order
Every print we offer is made in a single or small run and is made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft. We never purchase bulk or stock prints for resale unless noted. Learn more Dark Art & Craft print quality.
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders