Grabosky describes his piece as, "Another depiction of cold and deadly love. This symbol of passion is known to fall to the earth, pedals first, all too often. By my own hand, by yours, by ours. These ‘bone-roses’ are weighted and can't stay upright for long. Not without a fight."
Original Medium, Pen & Ink
This *limited edition print features a bundle of bones, each with a blooming rose, in a bold black and white palette. Check our store for additional color variations and other exclusive prints from Fred Grabosky.
- Limited Edition
- Restricted to a run of 50 pieces per size
- *Museum Quality Giclée Print
- Archival graded paper and inks
- Print Permanence Rating of 150 years
- Durable and smooth Somerset Museum Rag
- 100% naturally coated cotton fiber material
- Heavyweight paper, 300 GSM
- Hand inspected prior to **shipping
- **Shipping tube included in the purchase price
- Printed in USA, paper made in UK
- Made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft
Every print we offer is made in a single or small run and is made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft. We never purchase bulk or stock prints for resale unless noted. Learn more Dark Art & Craft print quality.
Print ships from our Cleveland, Ohio facility. Print will arrive lightly rolled in a thick, protective tube. To ensure the protection of your purchase, print may be shipped and arrive separate from other purchases. Learn more.