Grabosky describes his piece as, "A representation of women's struggles and frustrations with the oppressive forces of infuriating social norms and overlooked sexism... A depiction of women's strength and power, the imagery of a warthog's skull houses unrestful and fire-filled eyes of rage. Tattered remains of the veil still cling to her face to muffle her cries for justice and reason."
Original Medium, Pen & Ink
This *limited edition print features the tusks and skull of a boar masking a woman’s face as the sun begins to dawn behind her. Offered in a stark black and white palette.
Check our store for additional color variations and other exclusive prints from Fred Grabosky.
- Limited Edition
- Restricted to a run of 50 pieces per size
- *Museum Quality Giclée Print
- Archival graded paper and inks
- Print Permanence Rating of 150 years
- Durable and smooth Somerset Museum Rag
- 100% naturally coated cotton fiber material
- Heavyweight paper, 300 GSM
- Hand inspected prior to **shipping
- **Shipping tube included in the purchase price
- Printed in USA, paper made in UK
- Made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft
Every print we offer is made in a single or small run and is made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft. We never purchase bulk or stock prints for resale unless noted. Learn more Dark Art & Craft print quality.
Print ships from our Cleveland, Ohio facility. Print will arrive lightly rolled in a thick, protective tube. To ensure the protection of your purchase, print may be shipped and arrive separate from other purchases. Learn more.