Grabosky describes his piece by saying, "This depiction of two rat skulls represents the connective symmetry in nature from the life cycle, to death, and beyond. Energies surge in every direction and the essence of each death is relative to the one that came before it and will be afterward."
Original Medium, Scratchboard
This *limited edition print features two rat skulls on an abstract and elaborate cosmic plane. Offered in a high contrast black and white palette.
Check our store for other exclusive prints from Fred Grabosky.
- Limited Edition
- Restricted to a run of 50 pieces per size
- *Museum Quality Giclée Print
- Archival graded paper and inks
- Print Permanence Rating of 150 years
- Durable and smooth Somerset Museum Rag
- 100% naturally coated cotton fiber material
- Heavyweight paper, 300 GSM
- Hand inspected prior to **shipping
- **Shipping tube included in the purchase price
- Printed in USA, paper made in UK
- Made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft
Every print we offer is made in a single or small run and is made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft. We never purchase bulk or stock prints for resale unless noted. Learn more Dark Art & Craft print quality.
Print ships from our Cleveland, Ohio facility. Print will arrive lightly rolled in a thick, protective tube. To ensure the protection of your purchase, print may be shipped and arrive separate from other purchases. Learn more.