Make a dark statement and look fabulous in this Heptagram all-over printed, fitted dress. A heptagram, septagram, septegram or septogram is a beautiful symbol and seven-point star drawn with seven straight strokes. The heptagram is used in the symbol for Babalon (also known as the Scarlet Woman, Great Mother or Mother of Abominations) in Thelema. It is treated as a sacred symbol in various modern pagan, occult and witchcraft traditions. Crowley inverted the Star calling it the "Star of Babylon”.
- Free Shipping in the US!
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester / 18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
- Made with smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hip (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders