Heptagram Eco Tote Bag. Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goods in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for bones, books, and anything in between. A heptagram, septagram, septegram or septogram is a beautiful symbol and seven-point star drawn with seven straight strokes. The heptagram is used in the symbol for Babalon (also known as the Scarlet Woman, Great Mother or Mother of Abominations) in Thelema. It is treated as a sacred symbol in various modern pagan, occult and witchcraft traditions. Crowley inverted the Star calling it The "Star of Babylon”.
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- print on both sides
- Free Shipping In the US
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
- Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
- Open main compartment
|Bag width (inches)||16|
|Bag height (inches)||14 ½|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||24 1/2|
|Strap width (inches)||1|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders