"Isle of the Dead" or "Toteninsel" by german symbolist Artist, naturalist, and painter Karl Wilhelm Diefenbach. Based on the original work by Swiss painter Arnold Bocklin. A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to death, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What's more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps or your eternal rest on.
Karl Wilhelm Diefenbach (Born 1875) was a renowned German painter and radical social reformer. Early on Diefenbach attended the Munich Academy of Art and was deeply inspired by the works of fellow symbolist and Swiss painter Arnold Bocklin. Notice Diefenbach's darkly beautiful homage to Böcklin's famous "Isle of the Dead" including the additions of Egyptian motifs and pillars.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% polyester case and insert
- Hidden zipper
- Machine-washable case
- Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders