"Judith Slaying Holofernes" by Artemisia Gentileschi, 1614–18.
Gentileschi was an Italian Baroque painter during a time-period that refused to value female contributions to the art world. The Artist is now rightly considered one of the most accomplished painters in the generation following that of Caravaggio and this painting a true masterwork. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
Lord God, to whom all strength belongs, prosper what my hands are now to do for the greater glory of Jerusalem; for now is the time to recover your heritage and to further my plans to crush the enemies arrayed against us. — Judith’s prayer before beheading Holofernes (Judith 13:4-5)
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Fabric is 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Four-way stretch
- Elastic waistband
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
|Waist (inches)||26 ¾||28 ¼||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ¼||43 ¼||46 ½|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders