Memento Mori (print created in 1916) by Julie de Graag. The 19th century de Graag (1877–1924) was a female Dutch graphic artist and painter who mainly produced graphic works in an Art Nouveau style. This long-sleeved shirt is made of the ultra-smooth American Apparel cotton, and it has comfy long sleeves to protect you from the elements. The sleeves are cuffed at the hand for a tapered look.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% cotton (heather grey has 10% polyester)
- Long sleeves
- Cuffed hands
- Durable ribbed neckband
- Double stitched
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders