The iconic Sabbatic Goat 19th-century originally created by Eliphas Levi. The arms bear the Latin words SOLVE and COAGULA. Baphomet, also known as the Sabbatic Goat, Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie. Looking for you next wardrobe dark favorite? Well, look no further because this crop tee is printed and sewn to fit you just right.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Premium knit mid-weight jersey
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Regular fit
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝||48 ⅞|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders