11" x 17" giclee print of Gustave Doré masterwork 'The Enigma' (1871). Inspected for quality, clarity, and printed for Dark Art & Craft. Doré was a French artist, master printmaker, illustrator, and sculptor. He worked primarily with wood engraving. This dark monochromatic painted work is a representation of war and the enigma that drives humans against each other. Giclee print will come lightly rolled in a protective shipping tube.
- Limited Edition
- Restricted to a run of 50 pieces per size
- *Museum Quality Giclée Print
- Archival graded paper and inks
- Print Permanence Rating of 150 years
- Durable and smooth Somerset Museum Rag
- 100% naturally coated cotton fiber material
- Heavyweight paper, 300 GSM
- Hand inspected prior to **shipping
- **Shipping tube included in the purchase price
- Printed in USA, paper made in UK
- Made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft
Every print we offer is made in a single or small run and is made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft. We never purchase bulk or stock prints for resale unless noted. Learn more Dark Art & Craft print quality.
Print ships from our Cleveland, Ohio facility. Print will arrive lightly rolled in a thick, protective tube. To ensure the protection of your purchase, print may be shipped and arrive separate from other purchases. Learn more.