Edvard Munch (1863 – 1944) The Scream (Black and White) Women’s Crop Tee. The season's trendiest garment - the crop top. This top is tight-fitting but still incredibly comfortable, and it hits just above the navel.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester
- Free Shipping in the US
- 40 singles thread weight
- Form fitting
- Side seamed
|Length (inches)||16 ½||17 ½|
|Width (inches)||15 ⅝||17 ⅛|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders