The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse Albrecht Dürer Wall Tapestries. The third woodcut from Dürer’s Apocalypse series, the Four Horsemen is a dark vision of the passage from the book of Revelation 6:1–8. The Mouth of Hell is pictured open at bottom left. Made to create an exceptional darkness in any room, wall tapestry serves as an interior element to express oneself. High quality durable print will last for many years to come.
- 100% Polyester
- Water and mildew resistant
- Multiple sizes (26x36 in, 51x60 in, 68x80 in, 88x104 in)
- Printed in USA
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders