Customer Service: Shipping & Returns
As the COVID-19 virus has disrupted shipping in many countries some Dark Art & Craft orders may be postponed or delayed by shipping carriers as well as production time. Please contact us before your order if concerned with shipping and production times and we'll be happy to update you with what we know so far. Thank you and stay safe!
- Our printing partners are working on a voluntary basis. Everyone who is healthy and willing to work is welcome to but only at their request. Those who can are already working from home remotely.
- We will be working and shipping at a reduced capacity, so production will likely take longer than usual. Extra steps are being taken to ensure the safety of each of our partners, customers and Artists.
- Currently we have had to limit shipping on certain order and particularly international orders as we can not guarantee delivery. Please check with us first if not located in the US during this time.
Dark Art & Craft offers discounted shipping rates calculated at checkout and provided by USPS and DHL. International DHL orders will require additional transit time. Please note prints, framed prints, blankets, pillows and other items can take several days to prepare prior to shipping date. Giclee and art poster prints ship from our Cleveland, Ohio facility unless otherwise noted or a third party product. Prints will arrive lightly rolled in a thick, protective tube. Framed prints come shipping in thick protective boxes. To ensure the protection of your purchase, print may be shipped and arrive separate from other purchases. If you have additional questions or requirements or require expedited shipping please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recycled Packaging Examples
Framed Print in protective packaging
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Our refund and return policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please email us at email@example.com for return instructions. Note that detailed return instructions may also be on the package itself or within.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75 US, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Limited and custom prints and products cannot be returned. International orders cannot be returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Custom, original or limited edition works
- International Orders
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book or prints with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
We do not offer returns on orders marked as "gifts" at this time.