Doré was a French artist, master printmaker, illustrator, and sculptor. He worked primarily with wood engraving. Original work from 1883, Illustration based on Edgar Allan Poe's 'The Raven'.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;"
Stylish, durable, and all over printed. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Fabric is 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Four-way stretch
- Elastic waistband
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
|Waist (inches)||26 ¾||28 ¼||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ¼||43 ¼||46 ½|
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders