"Made You Look" by Beau Brynes aka Bad Museum - His work immediately caught our eye, and surely, yours too. His work is unsettling and familiar, like the illustrations to haunting nightmares or stories that honestly you don't want to read or experience. Realistic surrealism with a spritz of Stephen Gammell, the charcoal medium makes his work all the more ethereal and haunting. Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to enhance any environment.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paperweight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- Comes shipped in thick protective tube
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders