The Scream canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with. Edvard Munch (1863 – 1944) The Scream (Black and White) High-quality durable canvas print will last for many years to come. The Scream, detail of lithograph, 1895. CC BY 4 The Munch Museum. Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5" deep canvas
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
- Matte finish coating
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders