The Temptation of St. Anthony is an engraving, circa 1470-75, by Martin Schongauer. Depicting grotesque demons swarming around Saint Anthony the Great suspended in the air. Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
- Fabric is 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Four-way stretch
- Elastic waistband
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file. Image Source: The Metropolitan Museum
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders