Framed matte art poster print of the c. 1775. Illustration of "The Prince of Darkness: Dagol" devouring human limbs. Taken from a general work on the magical arts. 1775 Compendium rarissimum totius Artis Magicae sistematisatae per celeberrimos Artis hujus Magistros. Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file. Note that some of magik symbols in this particular piece may be overlapped by the frame.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders