La Danse De Sabbat Émile Bayard (1837–1891) Art poster framed alder wood print produced by Dark Art & Craft. A dark statement in any room. These matte, museum-quality posters are printed on durable, archival paper. From the Paul Christian, Histoire de la Magie, Du Monde Surnaturel Et de la Fatalite a Travers Les Temps (1870), and the full-page illustrations are by Émile Bayard (1837–1891) on occult histories. http://www.johncoulthart.com/feuilleton/2017/12/08/emile-bayards-histoire-de-la-magie/ These matte, museum-quality posters are printed on durable, archival paper.' The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Standard 12" X 18" size
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- High-quality poster print
- Archival graded paper and inks
- Matte print
- Hand inspected prior to **shipping
- Printed in USA and Europe
- Made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft
- Hand-made to order
Every print we offer is made in a single or small run and is made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft. We never purchase bulk or stock prints for resale unless noted. Learn more Dark Art & Craft print quality.
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders