The Skull Grady Gordon pillow. A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to death, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What's more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
Monotype ink artist Grady Gordon is originally from Santa Fe, New Mexico. His Art is deeply influenced by various mythologies from across the world. Gordon's raw ink monotypes are filled with textured figures, landscapes, and ominous skulls on stark backgrounds.
- 100% polyester case and insert
- Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
- Hidden zipper
- Machine-washable case
- Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders