"The Raven: Presents a Vision of Death" Gustave Doré "Doubting, Dreaming Dreams No Mortal Ever Dared to Dream Before." for Edgar Allan Poe's Raven series (1883) soft pillow.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;"
This soft pillow is an excellent addition that gives dark character to any space. It comes with a soft polyester insert that will retain its shape after many uses, and the pillow case can be easily machine washed.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 18” x 18”
- Machine washable cover
- Concealed zipper
- Printed on both sides
- Pillow case cover: 100% polyester
- Pillow case insert: 100% polyester
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders