Takiyasha the Witch and the Skeleton Specter Woven Blankets. Reworking and combination of two panels of the original Edo Period woodblock print created by Utagawa Kuniyoshi in 1843. The coziest of home accessories, these woven blankets are made from 100% cotton and feature fringe edges.
- Large 80" X 60" inch size
- Free Shipping in the US
- 100% soft cotton blanket
Slight color variation between the product image shown and the final printed product may be expected due to the variance in threads utilized in production. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Image source Wikimedia [[US-PD]] Public Domain
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders