Child crawled into the skeleton of Death by print maker Boëtius Adamsz Bolswert. The coziest of dark home accessories, these woven blankets are made from 100% cotton and feature fringe edges. Slight color variation between the product image shown and final printed product may be expected due to the variance in threads utilized in production. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
A child has crawled into Death's seated skeleton, she stands with folded hands in prayer between the ribs in the hollow of the chest. 1816 public domain via the rijksmuseum.nl collection. The pious desires of the emblematic, elegies and affections of the Holy Fathers illustrated , Herman Hugo, afb. 38 tegenover p. 333
- Hand-made to order
- Free Shipping in the US
- Thick comfortable blanket made of 100% cotton
- Perfect for gifts and dark home décor
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders