"Death on a Pale Horse" 50" X 60" John Hamilton Mortimer Woven Blanket. Based on the original "Pen and black ink and gray ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper" John Hamilton Mortimer (1740 - 1779) – Artist (British) Born in Eastbourne - Dead in Covent Garden.
- 100% soft cotton yarn
- Free Shipping included within the US
- Limited edition of 20 pieces
- 50" X 60" inches size
- Dark Art & Craft exclusive item
The coziest of home accessories, these woven blankets are made from 100% cotton and feature fringe edges. Slight color variation between the product image shown and final printed product may be expected due to the variance in threads utilized in production. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders