Death on the Pale Horse Doré 20" X 16" Art canvas. Looking to add a little darkness to your room or home? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with. Print of Gustave Doré 'The Fourth Horseman, Death on the Pale Horse' (Originally created in 1865). Inspected for quality, clarity, and printed for Dark Art & Craft. Doré was a French artist, master printmaker, illustrator, and sculptor who worked primarily with wood engraving.
'The Fourth Horseman, Death on the Pale Horse' The work is linked to Revelation 6:8: "The Lamb of God opens the seven seals of a book 'written within and on the backside'. After the opening of the fourth seal, Death rides into the world. He is the fourth knight of the apocalypse. Hell follows him."
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders