Deep, Deep, and For Ever, into some Ordinary and Nameless Grave by Irish Artist and illustrator Harry Clarke, 1919 and created for Poe’s “The Premature Burial" edition of Edgar Allan Poe’s Tales of Mystery and Imagination, published by George G. Harrap of London. Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders