Ligeia illustration for Edgar Allan Poe by Harry Clarke. Make a dark statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class. In Ligeia, an unnamed narrator falls in love with the name sake of this tale, a hauntingly "unconventional" raven-haired beauty and incredible knowledge of everything under the sun, but specifically metaphysical/occult subjects.
"I Would Call Aloud Upon Her Name"
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders