Memento Mori (print created in 1916) by Julie de Graag. The 19th century de Graag (1877–1924) was a female Dutch graphic artist and painter who mainly produced graphic works in an Art Nouveau style. A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to Death, and this hanging is just what you need to do that. Made to create an exceptional coziness with style in any room, wall tapestry serves as an interior element to express oneself. High quality durable print will last for many years to come.
- 100% Polyester
- Water and mildew resistant
- Multiple sizes (51x60 in, 68x80 in)
- Printed in USA
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders