Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
An illustration by Harry Clarke from Edgar Allan Poe's Tales of 'Mystery and Imagination', published by Harrup in 1919. The flattering cap sleeves, contemporary fit, and scoop-neck make this t-shirt a standout.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton*
- 32 singles
- Retail fit
- Crew neck
- Cover-stitched collar
- 2'' ribbed cuffs
|Shirt Length (inches)||27||28||29||30||31||32|
|Chest Width (inches)||16 1/2||18||20||22||24||26|
|Chest to fit (inches)||31-34||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders