An illustration by Harry Clarke from Edgar Allan Poe's Tales of 'Mystery and Imagination', published by Harrup in 1919. A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
- Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
- Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
- Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)