Paradise Lost, by John Milton: the rebel angels are cast out of heaven: 'Him the Almighty Power Hurl'd headlong flaming from the ethereal sky, With hideous ruin and combustion, down To bottomless perdition,' ( 1:44 - 47). Illustrated by Dark Artist Gustave Doré. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Fabric is 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Four-way stretch
- Elastic waistband
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders