"Pluto, the Guardian of Hell's fourth circle, in Dante's Divi" Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
Credit: Wellcome Library, London. Wellcome Images email@example.com http://wellcomeimages.org Pluto, the guardian of hell's fourth circle, in Dante's Divine Comedy. Etching by J.A. Faxardo after J.J. Lecurieux, ca. 1890. 1890 By: Jacques Joseph Lecurieuxafter: Juan-Antonio FaxardoPublished: Image is color corrected to Black and white and cleaned up by Dark Art & Craft to alter the image.
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders