The four horsemen of the Apocalypse Albrecht Dürer ca. 1497/1498. The third woodcut from Dürer’s Apocalypse series, the Four Horsemen is a dark vision of the passage from the book of Revelation 6:1–8. The Mouth of Hell is pictured open at bottom left. A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to death, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What's more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% polyester case and insert
- Hidden zipper
- Machine-washable case
- Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders