'The Fourth Horseman, Death on the Pale Horse'
Beautifully Dark Alder wood framed print of Gustave Doré 'The Fourth Horseman, Death on the Pale Horse' (1865) in frame. Inspected for quality, clarity, and printed for Dark Art & Craft. Doré was a French artist, master printmaker, illustrator, and sculptor. He worked primarily with wood engraving.
The work is linked to Revelation 6:8: "The Lamb of God opens the seven seals of a book 'written within and on the backside'. After the opening of the fourth seal, Death rides into the world. He is the fourth knight of the apocalypse. Hell follows him."
Make a dark statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame adds an extra touch of class.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- High-quality poster print
- Archival graded paper and inks
- Matte print
- Hand inspected prior to **shipping
- Printed in USA and Europe
- Made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft
- Hand-made to order
Every print we offer is made in a single or small run and is made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft. We never purchase bulk or stock prints for resale unless noted. Learn more Dark Art & Craft print quality.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders