Beautiful Dark Alder wood framed Art print of Gustave Doré 'The Fourth Horseman, Death on the Pale Horse' (Originally created in 1865). Inspected for quality, clarity, and printed for Dark Art & Craft. Doré was a French artist, master printmaker, illustrator, and sculptor. He worked primarily with wood engraving.
'The Fourth Horseman, Death on the Pale Horse'
The work is linked to Revelation 6:8: "The Lamb of God opens the seven seals of a book 'written within and on the backside'. After the opening of the fourth seal, Death rides into the world. He is the fourth knight of the apocalypse. Hell follows him." Make a dark statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame adds an extra touch of class.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- High-quality poster print
- Archival graded paper and inks
- Matte print
- Hand inspected prior to **shipping
- Printed in USA and Europe
- Made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft
- Hand-made to order
Every Dark Art reproduction print we offer is made in a single or small run and is made exclusively for Dark Art & Craft. We never purchase bulk or stock prints for resale unless noted. Learn more Dark Art & Craft print quality.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders