La Danse De Sabbat Émile Bayard (1837–1891) short sleeve t-shirt created for Dark Art & Craft. The shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch and bold white ink on black fabric. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Paul Christian, Histoire de la Magie, Du Monde Surnaturel Et de la Fatalite a Travers Les Temps (1870), and the full-page illustrations are by Émile Bayard (1837–1891)
More information on the work http://www.johncoulthart.com/feuilleton/2017/12/08/emile-bayards-histoire-de-la-magie/
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Unisex shirt
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders