Edvard Munch (1863 – 1944) The Scream (Black and White). A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to life, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What's more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on. Edvard Munch, The Scream, detail of lithograph, 1895. CC BY 4 The Munch Museum.
"I walked with two friends. Then the sun sank. Suddenly the sky turned as red as blood ... My friends walked on, and I was left alone, trembling with fear. I felt as if all nature were filled with one mighty unending shriek."
- 100% polyester case and insert
- 18" X 18" size
- Hidden zipper
- Machine-washable case
- Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders