The Temptation of St. Anthony is an engraving, 1470-75, original work by Martin Schongauer and a popular saint depicted in 15th-century art. In the work, grotesque and vile demons swarm around Saint Anthony as he stoically stares at the viewer. Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file. Image Source: The Metropolitan Museum
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders