The Temptation of St. Anthony is an engraving, 1470-75, original work by Martin Schongauer and a popular saint depicted in 15th-century art. In the work grotesque and vile demons swarm around Saint Anthony as he stoically stares at the viewer. Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your roo, tattoo studio or office with these posters that are sure to enhance any environment.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Sharp print file color corrected by Dark Art & Craft
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- Thick poster tube provided for shipping
- Lightly rolled
This print file comes from WikiArt Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders