The Temptation of St. Anthony is an engraving, 1470-75, original work by Martin Schongauer and a popular saint depicted in 15th-century art. In the work grotesque and vile demons swarm around Saint Anthony as he stoically stares at the viewer. A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to life, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What's more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
- 100% polyester case and insert
- Hidden zipper
- Machine-washable case
- Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file. Image Source: The Metropolitan Museum
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders