The iconic Sabbatic Goat 19th-century originally created by Eliphas Levi. The arms bear the Latin words SOLVE and COAGULA. Baphomet, also known as the Sabbatic Goat, Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie. Give your home a dark look and wrap yourself up with this super soft and all-over sublimation towel.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Available in one size: 30” x 60”
- 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- Made in China. Printed in the USA
- Printed on one side only
- The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders