"The Raven: Presents a Vision of Death" Gustave Doré "Doubting, Dreaming Dreams No Mortal Ever Dared to Dream Before." for Edgar Allan Poe's Raven series (1883).
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;"
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton*
- 32 singles
- Retail fit
- Crew neck
- Cover-stitched collar
- 2'' ribbed cuffs
|Shirt Length (inches)||27||28||29||30||31||32|
|Chest Width (inches)||16 1/2||18||20||22||24||26|
|Chest to fit (inches)||31-34||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders