La Danse De Sabbat Émile Bayard (1837–1891) Art long sleeve shirt produced by Dark Art & Craft. From the Paul Christian, Histoire de la Magie, Du Monde Surnaturel Et de la Fatalite a Travers Les Temps (1870), and the full-page illustrations are by Émile Bayard (1837–1891) on occult histories. http://www.johncoulthart.com/feuilleton/2017/12/08/emile-bayards-histoire-de-la-magie/ This super-soft crew shirt is a good choice if you're looking for a classic dark looking long sleeve t-shirt.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 32 singles
- Fabric laundered
- Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
|Front Length (inches)||28||29||30||31||32|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders