Limited edition 100/qty canvas print of 'Christ on the Cross' digital painting, based on Leon Bonnat's original work (circa 1874). Inspected for quality, clarity, and printed for Dark Art & Craft. J. Meyers is a Cleveland, Ohio based illustrator, artist, and printmaker who creates predominately dark and surrealist subject matter.
This canvas print is sure to make a statement in any space. It's hand-stretched on a poly-cotton blend canvas with a matte finish coating.
• 20.5 mil-thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders