Two Owls Julie de Graag Socks. The 19th century de Graag (1877–1924) was a female Dutch graphic artist and painter who mainly produced graphic works in an Art Nouveau style. These socks are extra comfortable thanks to their cushioned bottom. The foot is black with artwork printed along the leg with crisp, bold colors that won't fade.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
• 60% nylon/22% cotton/18% spandex
• Crew length
• Cushioned bottom
• Ribbed leg
• Cold wash with like colors and hang dry
|US men (inches)||7-8||8 ½-11 ½||12-15|
|US women (inches)||8 ½-9 ½||10-13||13 ½-16 ½|
|EU (inches)||39-41||42-45 ½||46-49|
|UK (inches)||6-7 ½||8-11||11 ½-14 ½|
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders