"Made You Look" by Beau Brynes aka Bad Museum. His work immediately caught our eye, and surely, yours too. His work is unsettling and familiar, like the illustrations to haunting nightmares or stories that honestly you don't want to read or experience. Realistic surrealism with a spritz of Stephen Gammell, the charcoal medium makes his work all the more ethereal and haunting. Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders