Memento Mori print created in 1916 by Julie de Graag. The 19th century de Graag (1877–1924) was a female Dutch graphic artist and painter who mainly produced graphic works in an Art Nouveau style. Each piece is made of 100% cotton with a soft fringed edge to prevent fraying. One-sided print Woven throw blankets utilize solid colored yarn combined with black and white yarn to create the image.
- 100% soft cotton yarn Art blanket
- Free Shipping included within the US
- Limited edition of 60 pieces
- Dark Art & Craft exclusive item
- 50" X 60" inch size
Slight color variation between the product image shown and final printed product may be expected due to the variance in threads utilized in production. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders