The iconic Sabbatic Goat or Baphomet from the 19th-century and originally created by Eliphas Levi 60" x 80" inch woven Art blanket. The arms bear the Latin words SOLVE and COAGULA. Baphomet, also known as the Sabbatic Goat, Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie. The coziest of dark home accessories, these woven blankets are made from 100% cotton and feature fringe edges.
- 100% soft cotton yarn
- Free Shipping included within the US
- Limited edition of 40 pieces
- Dark Art & Craft exclusive item
- 60" X 80" inch size
Slight color variation between the product image shown and final printed product may be expected due to the variance in threads utilized in production. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders